Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wonderful Parents'

My parents are wonderful.  Some people say that they don't like their parents or they don't want to live with them no more.  Well maybe, they don't see what they do for them.

Parents do what they can to help their child live their life, so that they can be ready when they are out of their house and start their adulthood.  Some people don't see that.  They might think that their parents do that just to get at them for no reason or just to bother them.

 Parents always want to do what is best for you.  For example, my parents are always telling me and my brother what will happen in life if we do something wrong.  Life is important.  Do you want to live without knowing what your parents have done for you?  When people don't listen to their parents, they don't have a good life nor have a good future.  I listen to my parents because I dont want to have a messed up life.

 My parents are the most amazing parents I could ever have.  My parents motivate me to do good in school.  They even teach me how to do things the proper way to do things at home, at other peoples' houses, and in public.  Thats where I learn my manners, and my well doing work in school and in other places.







2 comments:

  1. Nice job, I love my parents too and yours because they buy me food and you know I love it.

    ReplyDelete