Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mojo

Mojo is my dog, a male Cairn Terrier.  Mojos' fur looks dirty blond like these two dogs.

     




1. Round eyes
2.  Short/long tail
3. Loves to play ball
4. Loves food
5. Does not like baths

  Mojo is one unique dog.
Once, I threw the ball in the air and he thought it went to the trailer, so he was really desperate to get the ball the he flipped over the stairs outside and landed on his feet!  Believe it or not I thought cats can only do that, but turns out dogs can too.  Mojo makes me laugh sometimes.  I play with him and he makes this cute noise that makes me laugh.


When i'm inside, and knock on the window, he comes and when he see's my face, it looks like he is smiling!  I showed my mom, and she said "is he smiling?"  So that's when I found out my dog smiles.  I can't believe it.  MY dog smiles!  It's just soo weird.

Mojo's mom, used to play with my brothers toy cars.  When my brother, would push the cars and make it go fast, she would chase it, and go away after she chased it.  Mojo is just like his mom.  Except, he doesn't chase toy cars.

He is one unique dog.

2 comments: