Thursday, September 25, 2014

About soccer

Soccer is my favorite sport to play.  Playing soccer makes me feel happy and awesome like a pro.  I want to be a pro someday.  Soccer has something hiding behind it or something that makes me love it.  It's probably because I can kick the ball with my right foot.  Mmmmmm, no, I don't think so.  It is something else.  I just don't know.  Well moving on, soccer is a great form of exercise as there is lots of running for good distances.  Soccer is like a test of dexterity meaning skill.  The early growth of soccer started in England.  That is cool, because it was kinda like cultural diffusion somehow, because now soccer is played in every country.  It started in England, and is now played in every country.  Soccer's history is really cool.  Spread around the world!  Play soccer and you will see how fun it is.







1 comment:

  1. I love soccer too we should practice some day at the park. :D

    ReplyDelete