Monday, September 29, 2014

My Sisters

Beautiful.  My sisters are beautiful and creative.  They bring so much happiness into my life.  When i'm sad, they help me forget about my problem.  I love my sisters and they are really comfortable to be around with.  If they don't know you they make you feel like you are part of us.  They make you feel comfortable.  My sisters are creative.  It's like they can decorate anything.  A baby shower, your room, your house even!  That's cool huh.  Also my sisters can do anything.  Not exactly anything, but it's kinda like that.  They can help you feel really happy when you are sad, they can give you advice. Almost about anything.  My big sister can draw amazing things, fix anything and does things you can't even imagine!.  My other sister, which came after my big sister...... can do amazing nails.  Make an appointment, and she will leave your nails like angels did them.  Except, don't make an appointment, because there is no business, sorry.  Moving on, they have beautiful, cute, adorable, kids/babies.  My sisters are the most amazing sisters that I have ever had in my whole entire life!  Live life with your sisters and love your sisters.



1 comment: