Monday, September 15, 2014

Little Things About Me

Hi my name is Kailey, and I am going to talk about me today.  First of all, I love pink.  Pink makes me feel like myself.  When I wear pink, I feel like myself, it makes me feel free like if nobody is judging me for how I act and how I really am with people, friends, and family.  I do feel myself with other different color clothing, but pink is my most favorite to wear.

  Next, to the second thing about me, I love playing soccer.  Soccer is really fun to play.  I run a lot, mostly move my feet more than my body.  I learn a lot of tricks for example: how to take away the ball, the proper way to stop the ball, and all those kinds of tricks.  It makes me happy to play soccer.  When I play or practice, It helps me take my mind off of all my problems, the work I have to do, and all those personal things.  I just have my mind on what I am doing and practicing and learn more tricks and etc.

  Then, my third thing about me is that I love my FAMILY.  My family is really important to me.  I have already lost like 4 people in my family that I know of.  I say "that I know of" because I don't know my whole entire family.  I am just saying 4 people because I used to know those people when I was little before the went to "sleep", when I mean "sleep" I actually mean died...

 Moving on to my next point, I have 7 people in my family.  Including my mom and dad.
  1.My mom
2.My dad
3.Step Sister 1 kid, boy
4.Step Brother 4 kids, 4 boys
3.My big sister (23) 1 baby boy
4.My other big sister (21) 2 kids 1 boy, 1 girl about to be born in October 2014
5.My big brother (18)
6.My other big brother (13)
7.And then...... me (12).

  I never want to lose this family of mine that I love soo much.  I have such a big family.....  They have raised me with so much love, care and with the bible.

 More over, the fourth thing about me is that I love to be creative.  Creative is my thing.  I love to make things, out of stuff that I find.  One thing I made before, is I got all the supplies that I needed.  Those supplies were construction paper, glue (NOT glue sticks), and a bag of types of beans.  Then what I would do is, glue the different types of beans and create something or do like a heart or shapes.  My creativity looked classic, because of the old looking colored beans.  Then I would tape it to my wall after it was done drying.

It was really fun, try it!
I have more to say BUT thats all I can explain.

2 comments:

  1. I love your.blog little sister. I love you and keep doing a great job. =) <3

    ReplyDelete