Monday, October 6, 2014

My Canary

Yellow and brown is how my canary looks like.  Small and soft is how my canary is.  With one chirp canaries give, is all I need to make my day.  They have such a beautiful unique voice of their own.

I have a male canary named Parches.  You say his name in a spanish way of saying it.  He sings beautifully everyday.  When he hears music, he gets the hang of it, and then he starts to sing.  Parches is trained by my dad.  When my dad opens his cage, and puts his hand in, Parches knows that my dad is going to take him out, and Parches hops on my dads hand.  When he comes out, he is free to be in the house.  When you see him fly, it looks like he is floating in the air like an elegant bird.

You can just cuddle with him.  Except not cuddle, cuddle because then he will sufficate, and sadly then die, and then I will cry a lot day and night.

I had two canaries berfore but then they dide, and us not knowing what happened.  Their names were Lulu and Copetona.  We called Copetona like that because in spanish, it means a lot of bangs and she was one of those unique canaries with bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment